Monthly Archives: June 2019
During the summer months we have outdoor celebrations of Mass in the various cemeteries and holy wells in Kildysart and Coolmeen parishes.
The locations, dates and times are as follows.
- Friday, 28 June at 8pm, Cillin at Clondrina
- Thursday , 4 July at 8pm, Cranny cemetery
- Friday, 5 July at 8pm, Kildysart cemetery
- Sunday, 14 July at 3pm – Pilgrimage to Canon Island
- Friday, 9 August at 8pm, Kilfiddane cemetery
- Thursday , 15 August at 8pm, Lacknashannagh Holy Well
The next meeting of Kildysart Parish Pastoral Council will take place in the Community Centre, Kildysart on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 8.30pm.
If any member of the parish would like to place an item on the agenda they are welcome to contact the chairperson or any member of the council.
The members of Kildysart Pastoral Council are:
Fintan Ginnane (Chairperson);
Frankie O’Shea (Vice Chairperson);
Mairead Kelly (Secretary);
and Fr Albert McDonnell.